Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's getting closer and do you have your treat baskets ready? Today, over on the Glue Arts blog, you can see how I used Core'dinations, Glue Arts and a template from Creations by AR to create this special treat basket. For a complete list of instructions, supplies and full step by step photos head on over. Here are just a few more cards that will be poppin' up in my shop today...Using a little of the frayed fabric on each of these cards, which is shown in the Fabric Frills class over at Miss Art's Papercrafting School. Tomorrow I am off to the farm...with a bunch of kindergartners (nine classes in all x eighteen kids each!!!). Think I have visited this farm about ten times in the last three years, which is plenty...however, I am happy to spend the day with my littlest man. Will be posting more this week in my shop as I transition from Halloween to Fall and Winter. So many new ideas swimming around in my head so can't wait to share! Have a fabulous day and see you tomorrow for my PFE project!

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cozy and warm! With pretty and bright details.

    I'm very happy finding your blog from pinterest.com

    Love your work! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards..just so sweet the last one is my fav.
    Found your blog through Pinterest and subscribed for blog updates.
    Which papers did you use?

    ReplyDelete