Thursday, October 20, 2011

a little gathering...

Oh boy...exhausted and it is only Thursday, but tonight when my little men are asleep I will be up crafting to my hearts content. Although I usually bring you a Paper Fashions Etc. project today (it is currently in the works as the sun is setting for the day)...I wanted to share a couple of projects posted on the Glue Arts blog and Really Reasonable Ribbon blog today...This little bucket project is posted today on the Glue Arts blog. Don't forget that all of the photos, instructions and supplies can be found there along with a chance to enter a giveaway! So many fun and festive projects! The following two projects are for my Really Reasonable Ribbon post and you know that I can't help but make something into a flower...
Enjoy your Thursday. Just began strength training this week and feeling it. Hope it doesn't throw my crafting off :) See you back here tomorrow for some PFE projects and tutorial!

Andrea

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous projects Andrea!

Gail said...

your art is always so refreshing..tfs..loves ya