Tuesday, October 25, 2011

look both ways...

Option 1...a little glitter, lace and a lot of shabby chicness...Option 2...bright, glittery and fun...You may have remembered a while back I created a card for Really Reasonable Ribbon where I used layers of lace and ribbon to create the background for my card. I decided to revisit this layout, but use two different sets of color and themes. I think I often feel as if I need to create something new all of the time. Find it fun and challenging to take older projects that I have done and change them to make the idea feel new again. There is always a collection of paper, stamps and ribbon to keep you on your crafting toes. Off to recreate a fall tag I created about a month ago in two different ways now. Enjoying the splashes of boy themed/colored projects lately. About time with a house full of boys...right?

Andrea

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Two lovely creations Andrea, love the layers of ribbon and lace!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

You're SO right. I need to remember this, sometimes :) No need to re-invent the wheel, right?

Heather said...

I was immediately drawn to the bright, glittery and fun card. So cute!

cnelson said...

Such lovely cards!