Tuesday, October 11, 2011

stuffed with halloween love...

Working our way closer to Halloween and costumes still have to be made for my little men. We are still narrowing down our choices...which I should probably stop asking so that they don't change their mind again. As I squeeze in a few more decorations, greeting cards and tags...here is a project I completed using Whimsie Doodles pattern, Creations by AR hanging basket template and a few bits and pieces of festive embellishments.I will be posting a few more items for Halloween this week only and then on to the holidays that follow. Stay tuned on Thursday for an embellishment project posted on Whimsie Doodles that you don't want to miss!

Andrea

3 comments:

Lana said...

I adore your work you are super talented. i have become a follower and will definitely be back xx

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Seriously cool! :)

cnelson said...

Soooooooo CUTE!!!