Wednesday, October 19, 2011

that's pink...

Oh the joy of fabric! I have been playing with layers of fabric and lace the past two days and really love seeing how everything comes together. There are those that don't make the cut, and realize that is time lost...but, when all is said and done the ones that make the cut bring a smile to my face.
Created a brooch using this fabric flower embellished with vintage lace, vintage glass button and a glass pearl bead. Created a perfect embellishment for this card, which can be removed once given. This next card was created with two challenges in mind. First, this week on the Create blog you will find the challenge of using chevrons. Here I used a Martha Stewart punch and strips of scrap paper to create this look. The second is for the Practical Scrappers card contest and the next round if I am so lucky to continue...
Finally, a little birthday card using more bright colors...and I think I used them all here...
Hope your day is as bright and colorful as these projects. Have fun with all of your crafting materials! Thank you everyone who entered for a chance to win the adhesive. Unfortunately I could only draw one name and the winner is Lori, who I have contacted and it is on it's way. Don't forget to check out the Glue Arts blog for weekly giveaways! One last project before I go. My first project for Epiphany Crafts...
Andrea

10 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

All the cards are just amazing!! loved the fabric flower!

Barb said...

wow! your bows are makin' me jealous! wonderful cards and that last project is phenomenal.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I just love your projects... the bright coloured cards are gorgeous, and brooch is lovely, and your little halloween hanger is awesome!

Polly said...

Que tarjetas de los más lindas me encantan te han quedado divinas.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

I love your fab fabric brooches andrea!! :)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

I love your fab fabric brooches andrea!! :)

Gail said...

omgosh i so love what you do..everything is eyepopping and elegant, clean and fresh..tfs..lvoes ya

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Wow wow wow. Love love love.

songskatesang said...

Oh Andrea! Happy fall!

Tanya Privalova said...

they are all so cute and sugar)))))amazing cards!