Thursday, November 3, 2011

enjoy the season...

It is fall...even here in Florida today. Crisp leaves are scattered about...acorns, which are a favorite collectible for my little men, are left alone on our little trees outside...and now with the fall candle burning in our kitchen...I want to continue to live in the moment of this season before winter is upon us. I don't think I stop and enjoy this season as often as I should. Seems like we jump so quickly from Halloween to Christmas. Well, today I take a moment to share with you a fall card that celebrates all things fall!
As I have shown before, Paper Fashions Etc. has an amazing fall collection fall is in the air. Here I used two leaves which were cut out and sewn onto a wreath shaped cardstock circle I quickly die cut. Of course had to add a little glitter and scrunch it up a bit. Found this wrinkle ribbon, button and resin flower among my craft supplies that seem to fit perfectly. So sit back today, enjoy the season and let it inspire your crafting.


Andrea

Note: I will be posting in my Etsy shop beginning tomorrow again as I am finally getting caught up :)

5 comments:

  1. this is completely amazing Andrea! I love how you did the fall wreath. The blue seam binding is the perfect color boost! Beautiful! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous. Love it. Thanks for sharing and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I agree-we need to take time to smell the acorns and leaves this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Andrea! What amazing talent to use such little images and get such a BIG WOW factor.

    ReplyDelete