Thursday, November 17, 2011

felt so pretty...

Ahhh....oh boy, what a day. My little men are home today feeling a little under the weather...one with a temperature and one with a sore throat. You would never guess it though as they are playing as usual. I am asking them to sit quietly for two minutes and my youngest bug just cannot do it. Well, while they are attempting to keep still I wanted to pop in to share my Paper Fashions Etc. project for this week. I love the garden and friendship sentiment collections they have created. So beautiful and perfect for any occasion.First I created a card featuring a sentiment from the friendship collection and garden bingo card. Added felt accents, a little lace and always some soft satin ribbon. I then embellished a round tin using fabric, paper, lace, felt and vintage buttons. Used the bingo card, teeny tiny, and stitched on a garden sentiment to create a flag tag for the top. Added a little more felt and ribbon to the top.Finally, created these felt hair clips to place inside...

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Andrea, such a stunning project, such a beautiful gift idea.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet little goodies! Love your project and all the felt flowers. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little hair clips are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful gift idea and sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete