Tuesday, November 22, 2011

let's get to it...

Only two more days to prepare for turkey day. I am attempting a pie this year...from the crust up. Usually I purchase a pie crust, but after watch Martha Stewart...I think I can do this. Purchased a pie dish and pastry cutter this year at some point intending to make this happen, but we will really see if I am fully committing tomorrow evening when I go for it. I have a few projects to share today and a shop update. First, my Etsy shop will be full by on Friday morning. No Black Friday shopping here this year. Find that all the waiting is a little too difficult for me...so I am staying in an getting things ready for visitors, crafting and decorating. But, before we get to that...Today, over on the Gel-A-Tins blog, my project (pictured above) is posted. Using Coffee Break and Love Knots stamp sets to create this pocket of mini cards.
I have seen button flowers on many occasions on Etsy and wanted to create my own version...of course using felt and flowers in some manner. Used a wooden spool, wire and layers of buttons, felt, paper and Epiphany Craft products to create these. For a complete project supply list and additional photos head on over to the Epiphany Crafts blog today.Love the muted background of this card with the bright embellishments. Created this card last week an fell in love with the color combination. Amazing what you can do with scallop dies.Edited to add: Entered into today's blog hop with Papertrey Ink! Have a little stock pile now of my polymer clay candy canes and finding ways to incorporate them in my projects for the next few weeks. Love the few moments I am able to play with clay, but when my little men find me rolling away in the kitchen the Mario Bros. figure requests begin. Well, it is time to get some energy brewin' to get me cleaning this house and hopefully have bunches of time to create a little today. One last project before I go...

Andrea

12 comments:

  1. loving all these beautiful creations Andrea, especially the snowman :) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Andrea ... so much WONDERFUL inspiration! Just love peeking through your blog -- you are a very talented lady!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love surfing your blog..as usual everything you do is a "true work of art"..and making a pie is sooo easy..lol..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy lindos tus trabajos!!! cariños
    Debora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to browse your etsy shop! So giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great eye candy going on here! DARLING,DARLING projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you make! Those candy canes are so sweet!! And that snowman is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to have found your blog! You make great stuff! Love the candy canes. I have a box of Sculpey waiting for a little inspiration! thanks1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly have some beautiful cards and a style of your own! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Came from the PTI blog hop but found so much inspiration. Can't wait to check out your Etsy shop!! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All beautiful, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful creations! The snowman is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete