Wednesday, November 23, 2011

little lady...

Celebrating Pink Persimmon's new stamp collection release this past week! Absolutely adore the vintage images. This card features society lady and perfumery. Also used sentiments from ric rac stamp set. I have included two additional projects created last month using Pink Persimmon stamps...Wishing you a very wonderful holiday weekend and yummy Thanksgiving! My hubby is attempting to cut our menu in half since there is only a few of us that will eat it, but I say you've gotta have your staples. Better get back to preparing my shopping list and have a lot of crafting in the works to list on Friday! Can't wait.

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Precisos trabajos, especialmente me encantò la tarjeta de la corona navideña.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. all beautiful :) cant choose a fave :) love them!! :) x

    ReplyDelete