Wednesday, November 9, 2011

paper plus felt equal...

Oh yes, the colors of fall are fully accounted for today in this project for Glue Arts. For complete step by step photos, instructions and supply list head on over and take a look. Always a chance to win something amazing there as well and a new idea each and every day! As I posted a few posts ago, fall goes by so quickly and this year I really wanted to take the time to enjoy it before we hopped right into family visits, gift buying and all the ups and downs of the Christmas season. Just when I started really embracing the season our town has staked the holiday trees for sale signs, put up the tents and moving in for business. Is this all happening too quickly...maybe it is just me? I am not ready yet and maybe I just avoid those areas for a couple of weeks until I am...although if you ask my little men they would say "bring on Christmas". Andrea

4 comments: