Tuesday, December 27, 2011

fabric friend...

After two days of building Legos, Knex and everything else under the sun we have made it...just keeping our fingers crossed that they aren't broken within the next few days. Hoping your holiday weekend was filled with many memorable moments. Now that the dust has settled the cleaning must begin. Every holiday decoration has made its way to the kitchen counters and into the boxes until next year. Between clearing the decor and dusting...my "just because" crafting is taking place on the dining room table...Received a gift card to one of my favorite craft stores over the weekend and quickly made my way to it yesterday...and happy I did. Sales, sales everywhere and my basket was filled in less than 15 minutes. Found these amazing adhesive fabric flowers from K&Company, mini paper clips, die cuts and much more. Paired the mini paper clips from Tim Holtz up with Epiphany Crafts heart punch. Just the right size...Created a few tags, used a little vintage fabric from Frost it Pink and rediscovered my stapler...
Just started my first full sheet for my Project Life binder and had so much fun. Will have to share a little once I get in the swing of things. My final project today is a quick and easy card set created for Gel-A-Tins today...Finally...the winner of the album...LISA! Send me an email when you get a moment and I will send this off to you. Thank you everyone who participated. There will be another giveaway this week so make sure to check back!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Wow Andrea, you found some very pretty bits and bobs in the sales! Your projects look lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to do some post Christmas craft shopping! You found some great stuff. So excited to have won the mini album...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Spring on your blog - enjoying all the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them are just fab!
    Hugs, Ani
    http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the fresh spring look to everything :)

    looking forward to creating with you on the 2012 momenta dt!

    happy scrappin'!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete