Saturday, December 10, 2011

finding him a home...

Oh what a happy winter it has been so far...although in Florida you would never know it as it is still warm. I am on the verge of wearing something other than flip flops...my year round shoe preference...and trading them in for my sneakers. Not quite there yet. As we count down to Christmas, stock the tree with gifts and begin our baking...cookie day tomorrow in my house...I am getting in the spirit of giving and would love to find "him" a new home. Created this ornament/tag the other day after receiving a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets and sorting through my little containers. This container comes from Maya Road...think it may have contained buttons at one time. Liked the snowglobe with Flower Soft as the snow so carried it on into this project. A little of this and that and he is sittin' comfortably in a little winter tree.

To enter to win just leave a comment on this post and I will pick a winner at random on Tuesday. May be a perfect addition to a tree or gift.

Trying to plan out our cookie baking day tomorrow. Let's see if I can Martha Stewart through the day and come out looking like a pro. Down a mixer...went crazy and broke during last years cookie extravaganza.

Andrea

21 comments:

Kim Duran said...

Andre! That's exactly how I've spent my day today. Baking holiday goodies! I just took a quick break to check my blog reader and saw your cute little owl. Adorable! Have fun baking tomorrow!

Angi said...

Super adorable. Love those buttons. We are cooler here in Texas right now. Please send some warm weather our way. :)

Lisa said...

We had a few years in Florida for Christmas too! I live in Ohio and just put my flip flops away in early Nov~ha!! Love to wear them. This little guy is a cutie! Good luck with your cookie day ;)

Beverly said...

He's adorable, we are putting up the tree tomorrow. My Christmas cards are addresed and waiting for stamps, all 60 of them.

Tiffany said...

such a cute ornament!

Susan T said...

I just adore what you have done and would love to give this cutie a new home. Thanks for always sharing and for the chance win.

cnelson said...

darling!!

andie librandi. said...

what a cutie pie little owl. good luck with your cookies! i made red velvet white chocolate chunk cookies last night...yum!

Sally said...

He's a cute wee guy! Love your posts- check your blog every morning. Happy Christmas and hope the baking went well.

Melissa Rodriguez said...

So cute! Stopped by to see what you were up to and your blog is full of all kinds of cuteness! Hope you are doing well. Good luck with the cookie baking! :)

Wanda said...

love your creation!!! It will be perfect for one of the gift for my daughter!!! I'll be baking tomorrow. I hope everything went well with your baking!!!
best regards,
Wanda

Dorothy C. said...

What a cute little guy. Happy Baking! The card on your previous is beautiful.

Tanya Privalova said...

so beautiful!!

Amanda Profumo said...

That owl is so adorable... he would be so happy in my home! Hang him on a tree or give him away!? No way! He would hang in my happy craft room to keep me company throughout the day!

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

I would love to add this cute little guy to my tree!!

Anonymous said...

Would look cute hanging in my craft room! Love,love,love,your blog! Thanks for a chance to win!
Cheryl P.

Jenny said...

Andrea - Your work is so wonderful!! Love to have anything you created - thanks for the chance!

a.schmied said...

What an adorable little guy! Christmas is in full swing for sure!

papertrails leaver said...

Oh we just got done with our cookie exchange and i was so tired! It was to organize and plan but great to have everrryo,e together . I so know what you mean about that. I love that you made this liitle cutie and are offering him up for a new home. I would gladly take him! Thank you for the chane! :-) amy

Garrett Family said...

Love that little guy! Thanks for having a great giveaway!

rush said...

send cookies!!! not really...love your cute little owl project. thank you for sharing.