Tuesday, December 6, 2011

my favorite day...

What is my favorite day this month...Christmas Eve, definitely. Growing up my sister and I couldn't wait until the sun would set, quickly ate dinner and sat next to the tree to open just one gift. It was just enough to get us from night to morning when the big man arrived. Woke up around three in the morning...my sister was on top of this...and into my parents bedroom to share the news after we had ripped through all of the presents. No matter what we found in those packages it was all about the excitement. Now as a parent it is so fun to now have experienced the other side of this day. Love seeing the excitement of my little men and sharing our traditions with them as the years pass by. Just need to remember each year to show them how important it is to give even if you don't receive. This card set was created using Epiphany Crafts and Crate Paper...a perfect match! Head on over to EC here to get a full supply list and additional photos. Planning on a little giveaway this weekend so make sure to stop back in to enter!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous creations andrea!! love the new look blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete