Thursday, December 22, 2011

oh holiday...

Edited to add: I found this bell at the Dollar Tree in a package of six. Who knew.

The countdown chain is so tiny today. My little men are counting down and beginning to draw out their plan of attack. There has been some gift shaking, fierce cookie eating and little sleep.
Created this mini album for Glue Arts, which is posted today, and October Afternoon. Love, love, love this collection and couldn't seem to use enough of it...as you may be able to tell.Used everything from the buttons to the trims...paper to the stickers...which made for a wonderful scrapping day.So in the spirit of the season I would love to send this to one of you. All you have to do is leave a comment here on this post by Christmas at midnight and I will pick one winner at random. Also, just a reminder that terriavidreader is the winner of my previous giveaway and would love to send it off if you could contact me at andreascreativepapertrail@hotmail.com. Now off to enjoy the next few days with my boys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Andrea

21 comments:

rush said...

lovely projects. thank you for sharing.

Lisa said...

Oh this is so much fun Andrea! I too am a HUGE October Afternnon fan. Love all of the sweet embellies you've added here. Is it possible to share the soure of that gorgeous jingle bell?

Becky Dunham said...

This album is gorgeous Andrea! I am a little envious of you and your boys - mine are all teens now and I really miss when they were little and so full of excitement for Santa! Wishing you a blessed Christmas Sweetie!

helkky said...

October afternoon's christmas is so cute! Thanks for chance to win something so beautiful!!

Sally said...

What a gorgeous OA mini. Lovely work. Merry Christmas. Thanks so much.

Nancy Wethington said...

Love what you've created with the October Afternoon papers. Thanks for sharing your art.

Yana said...

Such a lovely piece of art! Love it!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mandy said...

Andrea, your album is absolutely beautiful. The detail is amazing, such gorgeous embellishments throughout.

xx

Elizabeth said...

I love all the projects that you've made. Your talent mazes me!
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth said...

I love ll the projects that you've made. Your talent mazes me.
Wishing you and your family a Verry Merry Christmas.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth said...

Love all the projects that you've made. Your talent mazes me.
Wishing you and your family a Verry Merry Christmas.
Elizabeth

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a neat and pretty album! Love the different shapes and decorative elements. You are so creative! Love seeing your projects. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Holiday Season!

Missus Wookie said...

Love the colours October Afternoon chose here. You do lovely work - thanks for being willing to share.

I'm with Becky my older teens are quite blasé glad I'll have smaller people visiting on Christmas Day :-)

Laurel said...

These are gorgeous and I am so happy to be working with you at Momenta!

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

This is such a festive post!! I would love to win a beautiful creation!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

beautiful as always , have a fab Christmas and new year Andrea :) TFS :)

Karey said...

I was just looking over @ glue arts, saw this & I was hoping to get to buy it. It is sooooooooooooooo cute.
Merry Christmas Andrea!

Andrea said...

Such a gorgeous project! Wishing you and your little guys a marvellous Christmas

rush said...

this is delightful. thank you for sharing and the opportunity to win it.

Kathy Ethington said...

Thanks for a chance to win something you've made...I enjoy hearing about your little ones eager for Christmas.

Lynette C said...

So So So Lovely.