Thursday, December 8, 2011

twinkle, twinkle...


For everyone who celebrates a birthday this month...including my sister who is on the other side of the country. She always seems to have so much fun and hope one day I will be around to join in. Can't believe she is sharing the thirties with me now. At least she is taking it well. Spent the last couple of weeks with my parents, winding down my Etsy shop for a while and picking up a few new crafting items just for me. Thinking it is time to really make a choice to love the world of art for me a little more. Never do I create a card for my family or friends. Create a handmade gift for someone special. Sit and scrap a few pictures of my growing boys. So as we celebrate December birthdays, the holiday season and the end of 2011...it is time to take a few moments to create away for the ones I love.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. This is darling Andrea, I really like the layered felt stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great that you are going to take the time to work on your own photos and projects. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Balance in everything. This is so cute, Andrea. Love everything about it but it looks like the numbers were cut-outs placed on the background, right? I love the look. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So FAB! LOVE everything about this!

    ReplyDelete