Sunday, March 27, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
3. My little men have begun their spring break and I am already feeling as if I am on a battle field. Soon we will be off swimming today and hope that will be plenty as we spent all evening out yesterday. COFFEE!?!
Would fill my house from floor to ceiling with both these colors if I could.
5. For all my friends who need a little pick me up today, a little card I made using several new lines from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker ... Sometimes we need a little bright yellow to keeps us going, right?
6. Finally, a giveaway! This comes from my mother's shop on Etsy. Her new handmade flower accessories are amazing! All you have to do is head on over to here shop HERE and come back to share your favorite item by leaving a comment on this post by Tuesday March 29th at midnight and I will pick a winner for this headband...Off to find my swimsuit and hope that there are only a handful of people with the same idea today. Not one for strutting my stuff around a pool...yuck! Thank you for allowing me to share with you a little color and see you back here on Monday.
Edited to add this card for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. Love working with their products and always love the chance to play along.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Andrea Budjack - You are here!
Here are my projects to share with you...
Using now that's smashing for this gift box topped with a shabby chic handmade brooch, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkle ribbon and little heart tag. Simple template and amazing how it folds together.
Using tea cottage as a gift box (top can be removed) with lots of shabby chic details from the use of fabric, lace and wrinkle ribbon for the trims and embellished chipboard for the front. I am typically not much of a tea drinker; however, there are so many uses for this house. My original intent was to create a few tags that could be pulled from the cottage as you would the tea. May have to work on this still.
Hope you enjoyed your stop and can continue on the hop for more amazing projects from the AR team. Don't forget to enter for your chance to win...
Monday, March 21, 2011
Ok...this pink wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique used in the cards below is to die for. It is electric, cheery and all around beautiful.
Had fun playing with fabric and color today...especially pink. Hear my little man scooting around the house so need to start my nurse mommy shift and lock up the craft room for the day again. Hope you have a great start to your week and I will be back tomorrow for a Creations by AR blog hop.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
So cute and perfect for a little something special inside. Remember that if you don't have paper to fill the insides dig in that scrap bin and create your own. I cut strips of paper and zig zag folded it to create the filler paper. One last card before I go for the day...
Getting ready for a house full of kids today and hope that I can keep them entertained at the park instead of running around inside. Have a wonderful day and I am planning a giveaway this week so stay tuned!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
1. Each participant must visit each Doodlelicious Diva design team blog and leave a comment. At each blog you will collect a letter, which you will unscramble to receive 20% off in the Whimsie Doodles store until midnight on Thursday, March 17th!
2. In Addition to the discount you'll receive by hopping and unscrambling, we'll draw one random winner to receive a amazing prize: The new BABY JOY rubber stamp set, a set of handmade cards designed by the Doodlelicious Divas and a $25 gift certificate to the Whimsie Doodles store!
Here are a couple of mini cards and favor box to share using this wonderful new set...
"Thank You" sentiment from Every Other Day rubber stamp set by Whimsie Doodles and bitty purse template from Creations by AR.
Don't forget to gather your letters and leave some love at all of the stops! You have to pick up a letter here as well, to complete your word scramble puzzle!
Here is the rest of the line-up:
Monday, March 14, 2011
Thank you for stopping by and can't wait to get started.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
I have something special to share tomorrow and I will be going to work on new felt and fabric flowers for my Etsy shop. Now to maybe finish my spring cleaning from last weekend which is still scattered all over our hallway upstairs.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
This image was part of the March release over at Whimsie Doodles and oh how cute...which by the way hop over to the blog HERE to see other projects using this image. I also created this box, from Creations by AR, to hold a set of three peeps. I used her cupcake basket...minus the cupcake insert, decorated it and attached the sentiment from the image above. Don't forget the matching Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkle ribbon...nice how that worked out with the felt colors I have.Working on actually leaving the house at some point today and spending an afternoon with my boys. Unfortunately I am finding it a little difficult at the moment spending time with both of them as they engage in sibling rivalary often...oh the battles just go on and on. Ear plugs anyone?
Friday, March 11, 2011
Created another mini card set with lots of color...really, a lot! Ok...maybe I am going overboard, but I can't help it...some papers do not make the final cut so it shows I have boundaries :) Using my new wrinkle ribbon to finish off this set...another color I can't get enough of right now...Finally, found this fabric circle and stamped flowers sitting in my scrap bin and thought to throw them together to create this happy little card. I have felt so blessed to have met so many amazing friends through this blog, design teams and "the shop" and I am always drawn to using this sentiment as a little thank you to all of you! Life wouldn't be the same without friends...that is a fact!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Each card here was created using scraps of fabric, felt and paper. The colors and patterns don't always match, but somehow it works in the end...I think. Wishing you a happy start to your week. My little man is sittin' on the couch this morning watching a movie and think it is time to join him. Probably should get ready for the day at some point, but may need a few minutes of cuddling with my pj wearing boy. Keep anticipating next year when he is in school every day like his brother, but then quickly realize this is the last time he will be this little and I get time with just him twice a week...then what?
Much of my paper comes from October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, The Girls Paperie or Prima in the above projects. Also, the bunny die cut used recently is from BossKut. Please feel free to ask as I am not always good at posting the details. Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
I created two mini card sets this morning as I wanted to fill my day with as much color as possible. I used a combination of papers from my scrap bins, fabric, felt and a variety of stamps that were calling out to be used.The second set...
So update on kitty...she is back home adjusting. My seven year old is on kitty duty to make sure she stays out of trouble...he takes his self assigned job very serious. Off to go use our new tool set to move around a few shelves. Hoping to bring a fresh look to our bedroom without having to bring in anything new. Let's see if I can pull this off...