Tuesday, January 17, 2012

oh boy...

Missing this little man today. This photo was taken five years ago (wow!) and oh how I miss these moments when they were all smiles and had so many fun adventures. Getting back to scrapping recently, this one for Momenta yesterday, and realizing how time flies! Digging through some old photos last week and both smiles and tears while flipping through. It seems as though life sped up when school began for our oldest. The next card is for Gel-A-Tins today...You can find a complete list of supplies and additional photos on their blog here. Finally, just a little card I created yesterday while looking over a few new stamps sets purchased from My Craft Channel...Glitz. They are amazing images...
Have a wonderful Tuesday. Hope everyone to the north is keeping warm. My family has snow in the Northwest and kind of wish we were playing in it today.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. i just love your layout andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea

    So glad to have discovered your blog, I am in awe of your creations!

    A fab layout, so vibrant and fun. I too need to get back into scrapping!

    Those cards are gorgeous, I love the them! I am off to look for those stamps now!

    Katrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You have been busy! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do grow up fast Andrea; mine is a married man now. But it seems like just yesterday that I could pick him up or play the tooth fairy! As always your designs are superb. I am so smitten with the third!!!

    ReplyDelete