Monday, January 16, 2012

paper therapy...

I really believe that crafting is my therapy. After a battle with the sniffles and it's relatives that camped out for the week...I am back in the craft room! Thank you everyone for the well wishes...oh boy were they appreciated. So back to the cutting, sketching, stamping, gluing and the sewing machine. This project is posted today on the Epiphany Crafts blog here for Valentine's Day projects...Quilted a couple fabric hearts embellished with Epiphany Crafts buttons and lace flowers. Created a little wagon from a small wooden crate I had, removed the handle and embellished. For a complete list of supplies and additional photos...check out the blog here. Wishing you all a happy Monday and be back tomorrow with a project for Gel-A-Tins!

Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Andrea...every project you make is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Andrea! I received my mini album (that I was lucky enough to win) last week. Thank you SO MUCH; it's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty creation Andrea. I agree, crafting is definitely a therapy and one that should be undertaken at least once a day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Andrea!! I agree with you, scrapping keeps me sane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, so glad you are feeling better. This is so romantic and lovely. The colour choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete