Saturday, January 28, 2012

planning...

Spent the morning planning our first family trip...just the four of us. No airplanes, just us in a car driving for nine hours in some direction. Have to wait a few months, but the excitement is building among us already. Find it strange though to not be visiting family or having a bigger car load of travelers, but know that it is needed. Just another day here to share the last of my Pink Paislee projects for this week's reveal. Using Indigo Bleu and Mistables in this card...This next project is for She Art. Love, love, love the colors in this collection. Bold, bright and so artistic!Spent a little while building this box. Cut five 3.5" piece of cardstock as my pattern and laid out the wooden letters. Once each one was filled most of the way and connected at some point, a little glue was added. Allowed them to dry and used a clear 3" x 3" box to construct it. Created a paper piece to fit inside.This set is complete with dressed up pencils and created notepads to sit inside the box. Worth the work! Have a wonderful weekend. Off to spend the next two days with the family (no football this weekend keeping us indoors...I think). On last project to finish out my week using Spring Jubilee...Andrea

7 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

so cute!

Kate@SongsKateSang said...

Beautiful!

Shahrul Niza said...

Hello. I LOVE your beautiful work and the photographs are gorgeous!. I'm your newest fan!

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Andrea,

I love your work it's amazingly gorgeous!!
Where do you buy all your lovely stuff, sometimes I
whish I could buy things like yours and make creations
like you!

Hugs from Holland
Sonja xx

Christa said...

Andrea your style is inspired! I must say though my favourite is that cream coloured bow. It's so girlie and poofy. LOVE!

Sasha Farina said...

i am in love with your work, Andrea!!

Jennifer said...

Love these projects!! I always enjoy seeing your creations!