Tuesday, January 24, 2012

sigh...

Although this card was to be set aside for an upcoming project I am working on...I couldn't help but share it tonight to brighten my day a little. Loving the yellow, purple combination and my favorite ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique! This little elephant stamped image with a birthday hat on his head is adorable and also apart of the Glitz stamp set I just received. Time to say goodnight to my two restless little men, read a little Captain Underpants (some of the names in these books make me laugh hysterically) and then retire for the night...extra early. And goodnight to you...

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE Andrea...sweet dreams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I absolutely love your amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, so so darling! Love the felt details and the way use integrated the sweet elephant stamp image!

    ReplyDelete