Thursday, January 19, 2012

so chic...

So excited to share these today...as I am now a design team member of Chic Tags! Amazing products, love the designs and colors. This is my first project using printable tags...Also used my Epiphany Crafts round 14 punch, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkle ribbon, bee chipboard sticker from Momenta and little bit of this and that to make it extra cheery. This second project is for Glue Arts today and my second attempt at creating a layout...
These are a few snapshots of my oldest at three again and it makes my heart melt just looking at his smile. Just looking at this again brings a tear to my eye. So thankful...now that he is almost eight...I still get to be goofy with him, hug on him and laugh with him often. No matter what age "mommy" is still the most common word in our house.
Now to scrap a few layouts of my littlest man next...

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations Andrea. Your layout looks absolutely fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Andrea! The buttons and ball fringe on the layout are extra sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous creations! I especially love the tag card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a genius of texture and colour. I adore the crepe trim on the card and your central design, colours and the little square pics on you layout. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete