Tuesday, February 21, 2012

winding down...

Tuesday, right? Oh boy, time to get started and share with you a few new projects that have been created and posted over the past few days...This week Glue Arts and Little Yellow Bicycle have come together to bring you some fabulously blue and white projects. I decided to create a mini album and loved the pink and yellow embellishments on their paper. For a complete list of supplies and additional photos click here.This second project, a card posted on the Gel-A-Tins blog today. My oldest is turning 8 tomorrow...8! Created this card with him in mind using Snips & Snails and Coffee Break... Loving the BoBunny paper I found. So fitting the theme and bright.Today is also my first post for Pink Paislee. Oh how I love the colors of London Market and Spring Jubilee collections! To see a complete list of supplies and additional photos head on over to Pink Paislee today.And a little spring happy here as I am getting ready to plant a few flowers this week...A little Chic Tags love today to help celebrate! So just a little update for anyone who has stopped by my Etsy shop in the past. I am taking a permanent vacation from my shop to focus on my health, family and love for crafting without "trying" to run a little business on the side. I tend to go through cycles and in a big one at the moment that needs to end in taking a different approach in getting to my goal before the year ends. Almost six years of the same up and down...think it is time for something to change. So...will continue blogging, crafting, mothering, cleaning, being wifey and adding a lot more...what is it, working out? Not the easiest choice to make, but think some are good at this part...just not me. Have an inspired, stress-less, guilt-free, spectacular day and thank you for always sharing a smile with me.

Andrea

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love all of the sweetness in this post Andrea! Your little treat pockets are DARLING!

Kate@SongsKateSang said...

Oh, I am in love with all the yellow right now! It is such a happy color! Beautiful job, as always! Happy tuesday!

Татьяна А. said...

Beautiful works!

Christa said...

Andrea these are lovely creations. I always admire your style and how you stage your photos too!

Queenie said...

Hi Andrea,
stopping by to admire your projects,they are lovely!!
Please can you let me know what you used on the scalloped tags to make them glitter?
Thank you
Tracy
xxx