Thursday, February 9, 2012

like a robot...

Happy day to you all! Another Papertrey challenge to dive into this morning and so excited about this one. I have mentioned so many times before...with a house of boys it is not common for me to craft for them but I have been making more of an effort.

(Photo Source here)

So today my creation was inspired by the robots above...Used a mix and match of stamps...for instance, the antennas were created by using an ornament from Tag-Its #9, the background created from ticket die and the parts of the robot created from Home Made. There are more, but you get where I was going with it :) Think my little men will enjoy it. Ok, before I go just a little mini created yesterday...
Here's to a day of pinning some inspiration...thanks Papertrey!

Andrea

4 comments:

Clare said...

SO cute!! I just adore all your cute robot boy cards - SO fun!! Love the second project as well - very pretty, and love those flowers!

Elena said...

so creative and cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

I have a house full of boys too...thanks dearly for sharing this adorable card! I love the robot and the fun colors!

The girlie card is so beautiful too, love the flowers! :)

Christine said...

Wow, both projects are awesome!! I love your work!! Now you've been pinned!
xoxo, Christine