Tuesday, February 14, 2012

sending love...

Happy Valentine's Day! Cinnamon rolls are baking in the oven for my little men this morning, their bags are packed full of treats for their classmates and got news that I will not have to cook dinner this evening...I like that. Here to share a little Chic Tags love with you today.Remember, every Monday I will share a new card using the amazing collection of tags and badges here. Also, before I sign off for the day...This layout was created for Gel-A-Tins blog post today. I absolutely love this picture. It was taken a few years ago when my mother was visiting. We let them head out into the rain...splashing and giggling to their hearts content. For the first time they realized that you can dance in the rain and fun.
It is the simple things, right?

Andrea

2 comments:

Mandy said...

beautiful projects Andrea, love you layout, what a gorgeous photo of your sons enjoying the rain!

xx

Lisa said...

Sweet card Andrea and I love the darling "rain" pics!!