Wednesday, March 21, 2012

chic love...

Hey, hey...time for a little break and post today. This card created for Glue Arts using Tsukineko Ink. Me and those layers again...oh, and the doily (only half used thus far). Created this little flower from fabric and satin ribbon. Trying to find uses for those smaller pieces of ribbon just hangin' about. For a complete list of supplies and step-by-step photos, head on over to Glue Arts here. Know that there is snow falling back in Oregon today, after an early phone call from my parents. Sure my little men wish they were there enjoying it as well. My youngest often reminds me that he does not know how to make a snowball correctly and some day he will have to visit to get a proper lesson. He is too funny. Well, time to spend another evening building some new Lego creations...that load of laundry can wait one more day I suppose :)

Andrea

2 comments:

Mandy said...

beautiful card Andrea.

xx

Christa said...

I love the texture of this card. So many feely layers. Wonderful.