Tuesday, March 27, 2012

little lady...

The beginning of my week home with our little men and already exhausted. A day at the beach, a little too much sun is evident on my face and now a day of rest before we head out tomorrow to spend the day with friends. As the my kiddos are busy bees building their Lego battle grounds...I am sneaking a few moments to share my Gel-A-Tins card and get some much needed crafting in.

This was a fun card to create. Found a few die cut images and stickers to add to the mix...everything from Crate Paper to Simple Stories. Added my favorite cream colored Prairie Bird Boutique Ribbon, beautiful London Market Pink Paislee papers and a little fabric flower stamped with Spin Cycle Gel-A-Tins stamp set. For a complete list of supplies head on over here. Just a reminder that the Gel-A-Tins Design Team call ends this week...you still have time!

Have a wonderful day, the sun hopefully shining where you are...I will be taking cover, but can still daydream looking out our office window. Until tomorrow!

Andrea

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a darling creation Andrea! Love the little canvas flower. Hope you don't get too worn out this week...have fun ;)