Tuesday, March 13, 2012

playing catch up...


Are you playing catch up this week too? The time change, spring is here, my little men are struggling to keep to their "routine" (if we have one) and my posts are beyond behind! So I am jumping right into it today... This first card was created for Gel-A-Tins blog today. Feeling a little springy! Used a combination of new papers from Heidi Swapp (LOVE these), Gel-A-Tins Spin Cycle, Sugar & Spice and Unbeleafable, Papertrey Ink flower die and buttons. You can also see part of the little doily I found a few weeks ago peaking out below the flower. Couldn't resist. Next, the card of the week for Chic Tags...
I have had a thing recently trying to hand cut my own embellishments instead of pulling out the die cut machine each time I create. Found a few scrap pieces of paper and cut them into flower layers and leaves. Inked the edges a bit to add additional color.
This little monster was created for Glue Arts yesterday in celebration of National Craft Month and crafts for kids. My little guys liked it and hand cut each piece. Quick, easy and fun for everyone! For a complete list of supplies and instructions head on over to Glue Arts here. Before I go, if you haven't checked out Miss Art's Papercrafting School this past weekend...another felt project I share in one of the three classes that you will enjoy.Off to clean and hope that I can sneak a little crafting in this evening and have something new to share tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet collection of lovelies to share today Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful creations Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you sure chose the best sentiment for you SMILE card, Andrea...'cause that's exactly what I did when I saw it...and pinned it! It just makes me so HAPPY with the little butterfly on it. Your style always makes me smile...see.... :)!!!

    ReplyDelete