Wednesday, March 28, 2012

sweet bundle...

Can you believe that it is almost April? Easter, spring, first family road trip (ahh!) and my youngest is turning six in a matter of weeks...all just a little too packed in to four weeks. So many special projects in the works, new releases to share and projects from an amazing new stamp company Precious Remembrance! Can't wait to share, but first a little something from Epiphany Crafts yesterday... This week is all about the easter treats. Created a card, treat pocket and container of goodies. A complete list of supplies can be found here.Tomorrow I will be sharing my Chic Tags card for the week. Working on picking out projects to post in my Etsy shop for two days only next week...stay tuned.

Andrea

5 comments:

Kate @ Songs Kate Sang said...

Oh! This is one of my favorite cards ever! I love the little girl.

Lizet Luna said...

Que hermosos proyectos!!, Especialmente la tarjeta me gusta mucho :)

Lisa said...

I also have this sweet little girl by Prima isn't she just precious! Love what you've done with her Andrea, fun projects!!

Mandy said...

Stunning creations Andrea!

xx

Marlou McAlees said...

loving these Andrea, really sweet ♥