Friday, May 18, 2012

vintage tea time...

Time for a cup of tea, wind down and enjoy the weekend to come.  Spent much of the week sorting through boxes, bags and containers of scrap goodies that haven't been seen in a while, including a tea chipboard set that was just too cute to pass up.  So today's project comes from my Vintage Street Market post found HERE
This set is made up of one card, tag and pocket and heart wall hang.  All of the supplies can be found on the post on Vintage Street Market blog HERE.  I have loved incorporating wire and beads into my projects lately and practicing that wire wrapping that can be difficult at times...think it is for a more patient person, but fun all the same.
To give the chipboard pieces a more rustic look I simply removed the top, smooth layer of each piece and slightly inked the edges.  The ink does get soaked up by the chipboard, but leaves a darker border. 
The heart tag piece on the card and tag are from Cricut Expression Doodlecharms cartridge.    I will have a new giveaway here over the weekend hopefully and also be listing in my Etsy shop next week.  Have a few more goodies to share before I do though.  Have a wonderful, adventurous weekend!

Andrea

4 comments:

Kate @ Songs Kate Sang said...

Oh, These are lovely!! These might be my favorite so far. Happy weekend!

Mandy said...

What a fabulous collection!

xx

Dyane said...

Sooo talented! Adorable Projects Andrea!^_^

Alice Pace said...

So sweet...every last one!