Wednesday, June 20, 2012

felt like having fun...

"Felt" like having a little fun putting together a few of my felt projects from the past couple of months in a mini collage.  Absolutely love the way it looks, color combinations and what it adds to a project.  Whether the entire project is felted or it is just an accent...ahhh, I am in love.  Just popping in quickly before the day gets away from us here.  Hope you are having a great day and don't forget to enter the Precious Remembrance giveaway I have below.  You have another day to do so!  Also, check out my Etsy shop for some new felt goodies over the next few days.  Enjoy.

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! This looks amazing Andrea :) love how you put the collage of all your latest creations together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet collage, showcases your little felt cuties perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful project all together..they look fabulous Andrea.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, Thank you so much for all the recent shop updates! I know it is so much work to maintain a shop. I just love all the new beautiful goodness - thank you!

    ReplyDelete