Wednesday, July 11, 2012

cherished...

It is quiet.  It is time for summer vacation to really kick into gear as the boys head off for their summer adventure.  The mix of let's do everything to becoming a permanent fixture on the couch has already set in.  Each year is slightly different, but hope that this one I spend it wisely reconnecting with me.  It is easy to get lost in a sea of daily routine and give all the love attention to someone else.  Difficult to stop for just a moment and do something for me without a mountain of guilt piled behind me.  So the greatest gift this time around is time...put aside the roles that usually keep me going each day and do something a little different. 
Today is Create It Wednesday over at Precious Remembrance showcasing projects using the new stamp set Positive Thoughts.

I first created the framed paper pieced art using a mix of Crate Paper, Glitz, Pink Paislee and My Mind's Eye papers.  Paired with stamped strips and squares of cardstock.  All in a frame that was painted white. Love how in all of the mix of papers, that pink heart stands out and draws your eye to the sentiment as well.  Make sure to check Precious Remembrance each day for new ways to use this stamp set and more!

Just a reminder to head on over to Pink Paislee this week as well for their product reveal...


Also, head to my post HERE for my own giveaway to enter to win a $10 gift certificate to my Etsy shop that will be filled with new goodies by the end of the week!

Toodles...

Andrea

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful Andrea!

xx

Lisa said...

The little heart does draw your eye in ~ sweet project Andrea! Enjoy your moments of me time ��