Wednesday, July 25, 2012

fold, tuck, embellish...

Oh how I love today.  One day closer to seeing my boys, finally slept in a little, got lunch out, working away on a few new projects (a few which will be top secret for several months, ahh!), closed up my Etsy shop for a few days to play catch up and putting the finishing touches on my second digital tag set!  So what would be better on a day like today then to share a card that is full of color and layers, which I love so much of course.   
My love for Precious Remembrance stamps has worked its magic on me again this week as I adore the handwritten clear stamps from all of the sets, but especially the new Positive Thoughts set.  Mixed with bits and pieces of colorful paper and bright yellow ribbon from The Ribbon Girl Back to work, but thank you for all of the positive feedback so far on the digital images...the ideas keep coming...and don't forget to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a gift certificate to my shop (once it reopens of course).  Hope you are having a lovely day and be back tomorrow with a project from Chic Tags!

Andrea

 they are doing well...

This card is also for the Papertrey Ink blog hop today...love the color inspiration!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

That little floral envelope is the sweetest! Fun layered bunch of goodies on this Andrea. And look at those cutie patootie boys of yours ;)

Geri said...

Oh, this is too cute!!

Leigh said...

What a super sweet card! I love the little tag tucked into that pretty patterned paper envelope!

Mandy said...

Absolutely beautiful Andrea.

Looks as though the boys are having a fab time!

Lou said...

WOW .... what a brilliant idea with the "wee lickle" envelope. May have to borrow this idea ....!

Many thanks also as my stamps arrived and am hoping to have a play today.

Lou
x

Gabby said...

Saw your card on the PTI blog hop just now. So cute and shabby chic. :)

Kristii said...

What a sweet little card!! I just love all the little details!

angelabranon said...

This is really a great layout for a card. Love it.

Jill Norwood said...

Andrea these are so beautiful! I love your style and the fun and lovely cards you make!

Jill / Seattle, WA