Monday, July 23, 2012

happy heart...

It's Monday and energy is on the low side today after an evening of tennis in the rain.  How is your day going?  So, as mentioned in a couple of the posts below, I have been working on a few of my own digital labels and completed the first set last night.  From creating the backgrounds to picking the colors, it is all so fun and wanted to share them here today!  I am a few days away from posting them in my shop, a few things to still get finalized, but here we go.
As mentioned, there is a total of five labels in this set "Bright Days".  
    I wanted to show how you can embellish them with buttons, print out a duplicate and layer them, as shown in heart tag, or add a touch of glitter.
    There are still a few details to figure out, but here they are!  If digital tags are not your thing, I will be printing out a couple of set that will be embellished to list separately as well.

    Last week, Epiphany Crafts had the challenge to be inspired by a photo on Pinterest and craft it...


    Realized it had been awhile since I pulled out the polymer clay and used it to stamp "wish" into the metal setting.  Love the little charms in the inspirational photo.  So beautiful!  Used Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkle ribbon, "xo" stamp from Precious Remembrance, twine from The Ribbon Girl and paper from American Crafts.

    Have a wonderful Monday and tomorrow I will be posting the giveaway!

    Andrea

    7 comments:

    Lisa said...

    FABULOUSNESS Andrea, love these cute digi items you're creating! Have a great day ;)

    Audrey Pettit said...

    Your new tags are so sweet, Andrea! And I just love your Pinterest project. The polymer clay in the metal setting is fabulous. :)

    Geri said...

    Love the labels! They're so cheery!!

    jordanbev5 said...

    Lovely inspiration from the Pinterest photo. I really like your tags for their whimsey and colors!

    Mandy said...

    Absolutely wonderful Andrea.

    xx

    Katie said...

    I love all of these cards! So excited to find a local crafter from CFL. I like making cards but no where near the caliber of yours!

    Lili: said...

    Hello from Venezuela, I only say this about your cards: WOW!.