Thursday, July 26, 2012

here comes the sun...

Oh, well hello there...hope you are greeted with a bit of sunshine today, or a few clouds if you are in need of a break from the heat like we are here.  Pulled back the curtains today, laying out my lists and getting to work.  Working on something vintage and layered to share for tomorrow from Riddersholm, but first...a little something posted on the Chic Tags blog yesterday.  
A few new die cuts from Papertrey Ink matched perfectly with the sentiment tag from Chic Tags.  Cut out a small heart from the vintage valentine tags and pinned it to the white chipboard cloud.  Something cheery.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE by next Tuesday...when I will be at the airport pacing the floor until my little ones and mom arrive!  So excited to have them home and will have my crafty, best cook in the world mother here for a couple of weeks....yeah.  

Have a great day...

Andrea

4 comments:

Jen T said...

So cute! I love how the cloud pops out!

Mandy said...

Another fabulous creation Andrea. We are enjoying the sunshine here at last. We've had rather a lot of rain in the UK over the last few weeks.

xx

Lisa said...

LOVE your sparkly little sun and sweet clouds Andrea! I received a fun little package yesterday! Thanks again :)

Geri said...

That little sparkly, shiny sun is so cute peeking out...but could you send a little shiny sparkly rain my way??;)