Monday, July 9, 2012

just a peek...

Do you miss Christmas this time of year?  The holiday music, decorations and don't forget the crafting, of course.  I do.  Throughout this month each year you will find me dreaming of fresh cut trees, a longing for chilly weather and listening to my favorite holiday music.  I can't seem to help myself.  Maybe it is the addition of bells in each song, crafting those reds and greens or just hoping the hot weather will ease just slightly by thinking of the coming fall and winter.  Either way, it makes me smile...even if my hubby doesn't get it.  So what is more perfect than combining the holiday music with holiday crafting?  Pink Paislee is doing sneak peeks this week of their new collections and they are starting off with my favorite...City Sideswalks.  


Head on over to Pink Paislee to see full pictures of these cards, the complete collections and additional projects.  

Also, please remember to enter the giveaway on the post below HERE if you haven't already!

Andrea

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous projects Andrea, I had a look at Pink Paislee blog and WOW!! loving this collection :)
I too love Christmas time and the winter :) nice time of the year, trimming the tree and making cards for loved ones :) x

Karey said...

I too went to the Pink Paislee blog and loved the full view of your items and the other girls.

SuZeQ said...

Sleigh bells ring ... now I'll be singing Christmas carols all day. Love that time of year. Thanks for sharing!
kosec@sbcglobal.net