Friday, July 20, 2012

let them eat cake...

Spent some time wandering the aisles of the grocery store finding the perfect meal to cook tonight...and didn't forget the cake.  We frequent the bakery section of the store when our kids are in tow for the free cookies...I am usually staring down the frosted cakes, cupcakes and chocolate dipped strawberries.  Well, today I did it.  A chocolate and strawberry cupcake is waiting for us to dive right in...just hoping it tastes as good as it looks...yum!  So what a perfect day to share this project for Momenta...
A "piece" of cake favor or gift box, using a template from Creations by AR and layers of stamped Papertrey Ink and Momenta goodies...
When in doubt...find a template, fold and create something altered.  Working on a few new items to share with you very soon.  I have been in love with digital tags for quite awhile and creating my own set that can be printed on your own or already printed sets in my shop within the next week or so.  I have loved creating products over the past month and hope you have been enjoying them as well.  As I continue to play with ideas and materials ideas continue to sprout.  Before I go, I will have a giveaway up on my blog by Tuesday of next week.  Enjoy your weekend.

Andrea

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Andrea these are SO MUCH FUN! Love the springy stars!

Mandy said...

such delicious cake creations Andrea!

xx

Lili: said...

Andrea I want to congratulate for your talent, I am watching your blog from Venezuela, Valencia, it is really beautiful, God has blessing you very much, I took some ideas to make a card to my cousin in her graduation, I am not good doing cards, but I hope to learn with your blog. Thanks. G.B.Y.

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun way to dress up a yummy treat! So cute! :)

Marlou McAlees said...

these are gorgeous andrea :) looking forward to seeing your own digi tags for sale, I shall have to buy :) :) have a fab weekend :)

Christa said...

Love this. It ingenious!

Wida said...

I love everything you do!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your boxes, Andrea! They are so fun and playful and the toppers you created are fabulous!

Ginny Larsen said...

love this project! so awesome :D might have to pin this to pinterest!

sac longchamp pas cher said...

Mi ŝatas ĉi tiun postenon. Mi estas tre ĝoja legis tiun informon. Tio inspiris min plene al ĝisdatigi mian blogon sur Kiel Be Eĥo Amika. Konservu posting granda afiŝojn ... :)