Tuesday, July 17, 2012

lovely...

Time to roll with the "punches" and get creative this morning.  Hoping you are all having a lovely week so far.  Our house is a little more lively with my dear hubby home.  My heart longs for some cuddle time with my boys though, but the five phone calls yesterday helped a little.  Camping in the back yard, running around two acres of what we like to call "normal" grass, sitting by the camp fire and making s'mores...if only I could get my hands on one of these...and playing with the family dogs is keeping them busy.  I had planned to get out of the house for a few days while they were away...I can do anything, but there is something about being in a quiet home that is relaxing and quite enjoy it.  There is no guilt, stress, anxiety, friction...just a half way clean house, an empty non-tempting pantry and my creative space.  Recharge time.  Over the last couple of days I have begun to miss them and what better way to keep me smiling than to print out some photos and create a mini album.
This week's Pink Paislee theme is all about punches.  Many of the punches I used were from Epiphany Crafts.
Love mixing the collections.  So complimentary.  Have a great Tuesday.  Tomorrow is a super post so stay tuned.  Also, my shop will be stocked with new goodies Wednesday and Thursday, the winner of the drawing announced and a new giveaway before the week is out.

Andrea

6 comments:

jules said...

love your projects! so beautiful!

Karey said...

Pretty!!!!

SuZeQ said...

Isn't being home alone just wonderful? I put myself on "house arrest" for 15 days and I was in heaven. No appointments, no meetings, no make-up, no sharing, no plucking, no shoes just me in my artsy clothes making pretty art. I need another house arrest.
kosec@sbcglobal.net

Marlou McAlees said...

loving these projects Andrea :)

Dyane said...

Sooo cute!^_^

Lisa said...

I always love studying all of your little attentions to detail Andrea! Thanks for the inspiration!