Saturday, July 28, 2012

round about note...


I know it's the weekend, my last weekend without the boys, and I should be off melting under the hot sun and enjoying the freedom...just can't get myself out of the house for more than a couple of hours.  When the boys are around I want to go out, keep them involved and active outside the home.  When they are away...I find myself inside with the curtains drawn taking things at a different pace.  I am beginning to see how my parents may have felt when we all moved out of the house and across the country.  
One thing I am grateful for is the calm...moments to myself to create, reflect and not have to feel rushed.  So as I prepare for their arrival in a few days I am so excited to introduce my new digital images...now up to four sets that will be shared in just a few days.  I will be sharing projects here all week using these and hope you enjoy!  This card uses two images from "round about" and "take notes".  I have loved using my favorite colors to design the backgrounds, characters and layouts.  Reminds me how much I miss working with these programs.  Stay tuned for more and hope you are out having fun this weekend...

Andrea

5 comments:

Jen said...

Just beautiful, Andrea! I guess you have a graphic design background. The colors and patterns are great!

Wida said...

what a gorgeous background with all the great colors and patterns.

lotte chew said...

so beautiful ~~~

Geri said...

I really love this...can't wait to see the rest!!

Ginny Larsen said...

love love love! that birdie is the best!