Friday, July 27, 2012

surrounded with vintage trimmings...

If you love your die cuts as much as I do...you end up with something like this.  Created this set today for Riddersholm Design.  When I began to play around with the new mulberry flowers I thought...wreath.  So I went to work die cutting and layering one of my favorite leaf dies in my craft room.  
Add my fabric trim, Riddersholm Design ribbon and some vintage buttons.  And, of course, a set is not complete without the card...
Have any fun plans for the weekend?  Off to the post office this morning.  Wishing you a wonderful weekend.  Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE if you haven't already.  So much fun things to share next week as I reopen my Etsy shop.  Also, have you heard about this...
Just head on over to Pink Paislee to get one...or two.

Andrea

2 comments:

Geri said...

These are adorable Andrea! And that little leaf die is a keeper for sure! What is it? Sweet, sweet set!!

Lou said...

Gorgeous cards Andrea and I do adore all the trimings you add to your cards.

Lou
x