Monday, July 2, 2012

think positive thoughts....

Time to wake up, shake off the sleepiness and get ready to celebrate Precious Remembrance's new stamp release Positive Thoughts Stamp Set!  This set includes everything that I love about these stamps...
 The lovely handwritten sentiments, borders and the hearts that I so do love!  It is all there.

My first project, above, showcases this set and Calendar Stamp Set to create a mini album and gift pocket.  The paint splotches and striking red hearts make each "tag" stand out.  I then turned my attention to a matching card and let the stamps be my background.
Enjoy and make sure to pop on over to Precious Remembrance to see all of the amazing projects, new design team and all of the beautiful stamp sets!  Before I go, Lou you were the random winner from the my Precious Remembrance drawing.  Please contact me by July 5th to claim this set.

Andrea

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful Andrea.

xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous project Andrea :) love those stamps too :) x