Friday, August 24, 2012

all my hearts...


We made it to Friday and still standing...just a bit dizzy from all of the first week of school rush.  But...while the kids are away I get to play!  Today bringing a little Riddersholm Design to you vintage style and love the itty bitty butterflies.

Someone recently reminded me of this project I created a while back while my mother was visiting.  A slightly different and tiny take on a felt pincushion.  Came across the wooden pieces the other day while tearing through my craft room and thought this would make the perfect pair.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Andrea

6 comments:

Geri said...

Oh!! So, so pretty! That little pin cushion is the SWEETEST thing!!

Lisa said...

Sigh...I'm swooning over these Andrea! The tiny pincushion is simply adorable ;) Glad you made it through the first week of school unscathed!!

augcott said...

I just love the card and pincushion!!!
Wonderful work!

ByKirsti said...

Wow you make some really pretty things!
I really like ur style (:

Have a nice summer, whats left of it anyway (:

Feel free to join my international giveaway! http://bykirsti.blogspot.dk/2012/07/en-lille-giveaway.html

Kate said...

WoW! Loving both the card and pin cushion, so cute!

Ginny Larsen said...

hehe, love it! that button card is fabulous! (and i always love felt :D)