Tutorial time? I think it is...and oh so happy to share with you how to use my new digital papers, tags and pennant flags to create a layered card full of color! So what are we waiting for...
CPT Checks & Dots Paper Pack
CPT Checklist Tags
CPT Let It Fly Pennant Flags
foam adhesive (Glue Arts used here)
1. Print out collage sheet (PDF) from each set. Trim along edges with scissors or paper cutter of the images you would like to use. (I left a little white border for my project.) Mix and match the images to complete several cards at once or set remaining printed images aside to use at a later date.
2. In a photo editing or word processing program, print a larger Checks & Dots image to cover the front of the card. (Example: In MS Word, insert image. Right click on the image and select "size". Make sure "lock aspect ratio" is checked. Change the size in height and width.) In this card I printed two images at 5" each.
3. Adhere and stitch printed paper to front of card.
4. Back printed Let It Fly pennant flag with foam adhesive and adhere to card front.
5. Back printed 3" Checks & Dots paper with foam adhesive and ribbon. Adhere to front of card. Tie bow.
6. Add foam adhesive to back of Checklist printed tag and adhere to front of card. Add glossy accent to heart.
7. Trim one Let It Fly Tag to create a mini tag, punch hole and pin to ribbon with safety pin.
8. Add button to pennant flag.
And there you have it. Digital images ready when you want them, no taking up extra storage space in your craft room and a new combination is always just a click away. All of these images are up in the shop. If you would like the chance to win the CPT Checklist Digital Set just leave a comment here by August 16th and you could possibly win this set to add to your collection!
Enjoy your weekend!