Thursday, September 20, 2012

candy corn...

Is it time...the candy corn, picking out costumes, preparing for our first ever Halloween bash?  Maybe yes?  The transition from summer to fall, in my craft world, does not happen quickly or easily.  Time to pull out those fall colors, stamps and die cuts.  To get me started yesterday...a big ol' bag of candy corn (which was not only used as a prop.  Now that I am on a sugar high...it is time to sit an share.
Created these treat pockets and tags using Pink Paislee stamps, Precious Remembrance stamps, Vintage Street Market crepe garland and vintage yarn, a hand cut bat from felt and fabric and  printable tags from my new digital collections found in the shop.  Of course a few vintage buttons to complete the look.
Creating a few new items today, just for the fun of creating, using American crafts, mesh from The Ribbon Girl and a bit of this and that. 

Make sure to check out The Creative Paper Trade blog this week for our first set of challenges and a chance to win this...
Andrea

6 comments:

Geri said...

Pure sweetness!!! (And I'm not talkin' about the candy corn!!)

Lisa said...

Love the cat image Andrea ~ cute tags! Every time I see candy corn I think of my son, he does enjoy it!!

Mandy said...

great halloween projects Andrea!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

The treat pockets and tags are super cute! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Charlene said...

So cute!!!! Ove the cat , he's cute!!

April said...

Love the cute kitty! Wonderful creations! Great job!