Saturday, September 22, 2012

come to play...

When the day was done, the little guys tucked in bed and the hubby is playin' some tunes...it was time last night to pull out the crafts, make a mess and have some fun creating just because.  Having some fun with Halloween and American Crafts.

Funny how designs come together.  As I was pulled up to the scrap bin, new goodies from AC and a box full of this and that...found a star felt piece (Fancy Pants), coordinating papers from October Afternoon and Crate Paper, stamps from Papertrey Ink, ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique (of course...love the Halloween/Fall bundles) and all of those AC embellishments and papers that scream trick or treat.  Realizing that having a bit of time to just create whatever was needed and think that tonight may call for a bit more...
One last, non-Halloween card...
Toodles...

Andrea

4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE all of the Halloween sweetness Andrea! It makes me want to break out the fall decorations. I've been putting it off as long as I could...but I think it's time!!

Diane said...

These are gorgeous...you have inspired me to pull out my scraps and ALL my Halloween and sit and have some fun...love them all!!

Diana Waite said...

simply GORGEOUS!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

again...gorgeous...loving all the layers!