Tuesday, September 4, 2012

create a friend...

A day filled with paper piecing fun, details to finalize, caring for my little one and getting ready for an exciting week of projects leading up to our new blog opening next Sunday!  Stay tuned as we count down the days beginning tomorrow.  This is just a little sneak peek of a project for Precious Remembrance tomorrow.  Have a great day...now back to little cuddles from my little one who was picked up early not feeling well...those darn allergies.

Andrea

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

very very cute Andrea, I adore owls :)

Lisa said...

So sorry your little guy is not feeling well Andrea, give him extra snuggles. Love this fun cork owl ~ I really need to buy some cork, so many possibilities ;)

pegs said...

OH I love the paper piecing and soooo love the cork on the owl. Thank you for the inspiration!

Polly said...

Me ha super encantado, sobre todo por el búho te ha quedado fenomenal en el material que utilizó.
Besos

April said...

So cute! I love this card. Great job!

Ribbon Girl said...

love that owl and hope your little one is soon feeling much better, Mary G x

Geri said...

Now it's too early in the school year for puny-ness!! (But my son has been fighting it too) Love this little guy you've created!!