Monday, September 17, 2012

giving thanks...

free digi day at CPT
When there are days when it seems as if the negative takes center stage...it is time to give thanks to all of the positive no matter how big or small.  Today I am so thankful for my parents who always pick up the phone and listen...my hubby who has been my best friend for 17 years...my two boys who are goofy, sweet and all mine...and a sister who is simply amazing!  I am also so incredibly thankful for being able to share a part of me through this creative outlet with so many talented, inspirational crafters :)  Thank you!

Here's to a spectacular day that, no matter if things go up or down, there is a sunny side to it all...

Andrea

4 comments:

Mandy said...

lovely Andrea!

xx

Marlou McAlees said...

thanks for sharing your inspiring words :) and the cute free digi, we all do have a lot to be thankful for, everyday is a blessing :) ♥

Lisa said...

Well said!!! And thank you Andrea for your continued inspiration and kind words.

Geri said...

Well said, sistah!! Hope you know how much YOU are appreciated!!