Friday, September 28, 2012

jumping, screaming, creating...

That is right...I am celebrating today (Yeepie, Yeah, Yahoo), so thankful and ready to get crafty!  Today I am sharing a bit of my Pink Paislee decor project from my post today HERE.  A take on shabby chic fall using Resistables this week.  Gotta check it out all of the amazing inspiration there this week.  How each designer added color to these pieces is stunning.

Are you ready for fall?  I moved from my home in Oregon seven years ago where signs of fall meant the beginning of the rainy season, jackets and bare trees...now I live in Florida where fall means waiting for the humidity and temperature to drop just enough that you want to spend more than an hour outside in the middle of the day.  So I have come to realize that if you decorate for fall, prepare for Halloween, and light a seasonal Yankee Candle...fall is when you are ready.  We are ready!  Time to put together our first annual Halloween block party and the excitement is building...just hope we have a good turnout.

Before I get to work today...back to the celebration.  I am so thrilled to announce that I am now apart of the Lily Bee Design Team!  I fell in love with their products while on the Glue Arts and Epiphany Craft teams.  Those patterns make my little crafty heart go pitter-patter.

Enjoy your Friday and remember to click on over to the CPT blog to check out a tutorial today and enter your challenge project if you haven't already...

Andrea

5 comments:

Geri said...

Congrats, Andrea! I left you some love over on the blog on this gorgeous project!

Kate Eschbach said...

Congratulations! that is wonderful!

Lisa said...

YAY!!! Big hug and congrats Andrea!!! ;)

beckyjune said...

Congratulations to you!

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
-Sony