Tuesday, September 18, 2012

no tricks, just treats....

Just added to the shop today...for only $1.  Includes two (2) printable PDF sheets.  Could be paired with this set as well...
You know, I have said it before and I will say it again...thank goodness for creativity!    Last night I pulled up to a box of new goodies and flipped through papers, stamps, embellishments and looked up with a big smile.  There is something about color and shape that give my heart a little flutter.  Makes me realize how being creative really does come from the heart.  Each detail, the rhythm of cutting, adhering, layering...it could be turned into a musical (which sometimes happens when I am home by myself...really I can belt it out when the song is right).  It is a time when I can clear my mind and forget about the people who have hurt me, the guilt that can sometimes be all so consuming and the need for comfort.  For it is this artistic journey with each piece that I am thankful for today. 

Andrea

1 comment:

Geri said...

Andrea, I'm lovin' those rosette stars! And I agree...I think that's why, more than anything...I look forward to an Archiver's trip. It is about an hour and 15 min. drive for me, but nowhere else locally can I find such a variety of papers, that I can see and touch, in so many different styles, patterns and colors. I can come out of there with nothing but 10 pieces of paper in my bag and be totally inspired to create. When I leave, I have all those pretty images of papers and matching embellishments in my head, and I can't wait to create!!! I'm right there with ya, girlfriend! Do hope you're feeling better!