Wednesday, September 19, 2012

simply believe...

Today marks the second inspirational challenge in week #1 at The Creative Paper Trade.  Designers Geri, Ginny, Cherry and Jessica all have a project to knock your socks off!  The Paper Nudge idea came from the mid-week slump that we sometimes get into.  Today is just one of those days.  Not sure where to turn first, which task to take on...maybe a little inspiration will spark your creativity?  I have added a little how-to to the blog using a mix of alpha stickers to create this...

My hubby seems to always say this to me.  Coming from someone who has more confidence than anyone I have ever known which I admire (most of the time until those days when I struggle to find mine).   There is something to be said for that though.  It is something that is in constant motion in my mind.  Spelling this out through this challenge though is a artistic reminder that I have the power to carry myself in a way that is true to me, wholeheartedly and the rest will fall into place.  So as you head on through today what is your inspirational saying?

Andrea

1 comment:

Kate Eschbach said...

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

~ Mother Theresa