Thursday, October 25, 2012

a soft touch...


Are you in love with fall...oh I so am!  The only thing missing here are the falling leaves.  I do miss those.  Well, today I made my own that will last a little longer for my Therm O Web post today.  Head on over to check out the short, easy to follow tutorial!

We are in busy prep mode for our Halloween party this weekend and creating a few more items including this felt witches hat headband.  So easy to create using Therm O Web fusible fleece, interfacing, and spray adhesive.  Love how it turned out as I was in need of something dressy.
 

I added two glittered felt stars on springy wire, tulle, fabric flowers all on the quilted felt hat.  I also came across the black mesh packaging from little Halloween toys and added the perfect touch.

Off to clean and then finish this pinata.  Also have to make some caramel apples for the first time...we shall see.

Have a great day!

Andrea

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm in love with this leaf Andrea! Now about DIVINE bewitched headband...AaaaaMazing!!! Oh you must share photos of your party!!!

Geri said...

Oh, what sweet projects! We made pinatas when I taught...I didn't think we'd ever get them broken!!!

Lea L. said...

These are super cute, Andrea!! Love that fun witches hat!!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.